Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Six In Line - Even Though We Go Way Back, This Ain't Like Old Times (Though We've Gone Back In Time)

Track Listing:
1. Even Though We Go Way Back, This Ain't Like Old Times (Though We've Gone Back In Time)
2. Prison Rules
3. When All Is Sad and Done
4. Happy Again

Band Members:
Kaptain Nuke - Vocals
Jonathan Von Swaan - Guitar
Adrian Seifi - Guitar
Daniel Hate Crew Arvidzone - Bass
Hampuss Hansson - Drums

Sick thrash from Sweden. I could end the review right there, but I won't. Six In Line are back with their best release to date, and possibly my favorite release name ever. Hell, even the abbreviation (ETWGWBTALOTTWGBIT) would be a mouthful. These guys are fantastic and this release really shows it better then their previous two releases.

The title track is everything you could want in a party thrash band. Sick riffs, mosh beats, and angry screaming complete with party gang vocals. Not much more I can say, you just have to listen! Their single, When All is Sad and Done, is every bit as good. Instead of talking about it though you can watch their video for it:


I was lucky enough to see these guys play with Sonic Pulse about a year ago and I got to interview Adrian and Daniel, along with my buddy Dave from Sonic Pulse. I learned that Swedes love cheeseburgers. Check it out:  


Awesome thrash from Sweden. Eat cheeseburgers, thrash hard, stay laid.
Support the band HERE
Download their music HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment